When Exam Results do come in...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
For the Newbies :read: when the exam results do come in we try and have one thread per state, I have locked most of the ones from last time that are on the front page, so there wont be confusion from this time and the April Exam..

If your the first to post the news for your state, then you get the thread, all other threads will be merged into that states thread. Please dont take offense if your thread gets merged, trust me, it actually gets fairly busy here around results time, and it makes it easier to read through each state to see whats going on..

Good luck to those in the wait (with me) and happy holidays, kwanza, christmas, hanukkah, etc, etc, etc.

maybe we could also rename each states thread to be consistent like

NC Results are IN!

or

Results are in - NC

just an idea....

We will,

Road Guy, VTEnviro, and myself will change the titles so they are consistent if need be. We did last time. If you look back at old ones you can tell which ones are the results threads. As RoadGuy said, we will merge them as well, so don't take it personal, it's just to help everyone out with the chaos.

Looks like it will be anytime soon for many.

Good luck to everyone, I hope to see you on the scrolling banner soon!

Back