NCEES PE Pass rates - APR 2011 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Tam

NCEES PE Pass rates

OK guys.......that passing rate what that's mean? % of examinees that passed the exam on April? or the % needed to pass the exam? I'm really confused :smileyballs:

that is the percent of examinees that passed the April exam.

OK guys.......that passing rate what that's mean? % of examinees that passed the exam on April? or the % needed to pass the exam? I'm really confused :smileyballs:

that is the percent of examinees that passed the April exam.

Sounds terrible :brickwall:

Electrical & Computer is just terrible. Why so low? Higher standard I guess.....

really difficult test?

Civil had the highest pass rate (69%) for first time takers for at least the last 9 years!

could that be because the structural is now its own 2 day test. no more civil morning structrual afternoon?

Electrical & Computer is just terrible. Why so low? Higher standard I guess.....

really difficult test?

True, but you would think that would factor into the scale somewhat. Or maybe it did.

really difficult test?

True, but you would think that would factor into the scale somewhat. Or maybe it did.

the number of people taking this test is probably really low too. maybe?

really difficult test?

Yeah, most power engineers fall under the industrial exemption so they never really get licensed (<15%). Probably the smallest pool. Good point.

Let's hope there's not too many fires in the near future...

:blowup:

could that be because the structural is now its own 2 day test. no more civil morning structrual afternoon?

There is still the civil morning structural afternoon, it's the SE1 and SE2 tests that changed into that wonderful 16 hours of fun. Although I do wonder if more people ended up taking civil/structural now and how that effected the pass rates this time around.

I know at the northern VA testing center no one took the new SE exam, and in the past I'd say there were maybe 30-40 of us.

Wonder why they didn't break electrical out into the 3 disciplines.

Civil had the highest pass rate (69%) for first time takers for at least the last 9 years!

I hope I'm a part of the 40% of repeaters that passed. ::crosses fingers::

Glad that I'm one of the 69% who passed the Civil!

I was part of the 40% repeat takers that passed! A much higher percentage than last time (I think it was aorund 25%).

that still doesn't tell overall passing rate. (1st timer and repeater)

does anyone know?

thanks.

Wow - Environmental went down from 73% after the October 2010 exam to 60% after the April 2011 exam. I wonder why the big change?

Even though I passed, I thought it was tough.

really difficult test?

Least likely to study/prepare, maybe?

*mind boggling*

Sign in to follow this