Texas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see this

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

at the NCEES website. R u guys also seeing the same one.

All I know is Tennessee does not allow NCEES to give out results. The Board has to notify you. I do know NCEES released the results to the TN Board of Arc. and Eng. Examiners today.

That's what i see... :(

i think it'll say Pass Flyer if you passed and Diagnostics if you failed...COME ON PASS FLYER!!!

I wonder if anyone has talked to the board? Do they release all the states around the same time?

Any clue about the WI process? i think that NCEES sends them to PCS or the State Board, who is on furlough on Friday..... :smileyballs:

Any clue about the WI process? i think that NCEES sends them to PCS or the State Board, who is on furlough on Friday..... :smileyballs:
For the WI Oct. 2010 results, we had to wait a week longer than everyone else because the results had to be sent to and "validated" by PCS. They were then sent to us via snail mail. It was the most frustrating and ridiculous process. :brickwall: But it was right around the New Year holiday which served as a minor distraction. I thought perhaps this time around that WI could actually log into NCEES to see their results but still had to wait for the official letter from PCS. Not certain about that though. Good luck waiting on results! Congrats to everyone that passed! :)

Back