MICHIGAN - PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! Hope we hear soon!!!

Awesome! Congratulations Christine!!!!

We have to wait a few days for my husband's results from AL. The AL board just confirmed they have results and will be mailing them out in letter form as soon as they are verified.

We have to wait a few days for my husband's results from AL. The AL board just confirmed they have results and will be mailing them out in letter form as soon as they are verified.
haha hopefully the letters come out before Memorial Day weekend.

Do you have any feel for what "verified" means or how long it takes to verify results?

I would love to get my results before the weekend and I believe mail from montogemery to Birmigham takes about a day.

The lady I spoke to referred to a lady's name, I believe "Carol" and said she is verifying results now and will send them out as soon as possible. I recall the Oct results were received in the mail about 3 days after eveyone else was getting their email results. Hopefully the board will get them out in the mail today or tomorrow at the latest and if that's the case you should have them no later than Saturday. We are in GA and I don't expect we will get them before Tuesday :(

I'll continue checking their website for an update to the licenses list.

Back