Exam Authorization notice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Doan

Reaction score
Did anybody receive their exam notice yet? since there's less than 3 weeks prior to the exam!

Nothing here in MN either. Was going to post the same question on here today.

Today via e-mail for Indiana.

Same crappy hotel as I took the FE at. :brickwall:

I don't need the Ritz. But as I recall from a few years ago the place was pretty well worn. Restaurant on the premises was closed (looked damaged). Parking lot in major disrepair. Tables were crap. Chairs not a whole lot better. From the reviews of the place on google it's only gotten worse than the last time.

At the time I sent NCEES a comment about it. There are hundreds of hotels in the Indy area with decent banquet / meeting room facilities. Surely they could find another and an affordable price. :brickwall:

FL - Got an e-mail this morning from NCEES saying log in to your NCEES exam registration account to access the exam day documents.

Got mine today by email CA
Hi, I'm taking my exam in Pomona, CA. Where are your exam site?

Any body here in CA took the exam at this site before? this will be my first time taking the exam at this site

Is restaurant, food, etc... in this area are available and convenience for examinees, any help out there?

Thanks

Back