Exam Authorization notice

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today by email CA
Hi, I'm taking my exam in Pomona, CA. Where are your exam site?

Any body here in CA took the exam at this site before? this will be my first time taking the exam at this site

Is restaurant, food, etc... in this area are available and convenience for examinees, any help out there?

Thanks
I took there before and passed. I stay in the hotel next door, I went to the CVS and chinese take out place (not too far by walking distance..10 mins?) I went to CVS and chinese take out place the day before the exam...buying my dinner for Thursday night, breakfast for Friday, lunch for Friday (I microwave Chinese food for Friday lunch). ......After the exam I went to dinner in the hotel. (The steak is very nice there).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine for Philadelphia, PA two days ago. No food or drink in my exam room :angry:

got mine... NCEES sent me an email 2 days ago to download it.

@Jamo, are you serious? No food and no drink for 4 hours?? :shakehead:

Got mine today by email CA
Hi, I'm taking my exam in Pomona, CA. Where are your exam site?

Any body here in CA took the exam at this site before? this will be my first time taking the exam at this site

Is restaurant, food, etc... in this area are available and convenience for examinees, any help out there?

Thanks
I took there before and passed. I stay in the hotel next door, I went to the CVS and chinese take out place (not too far by walking distance..10 mins?) I went to CVS and chinese take out place the day before the exam...buying my dinner for Thursday night, breakfast for Friday, lunch for Friday (I microwave Chinese food for Friday lunch). ......After the exam I went to dinner in the hotel. (The steak is very nice there).
Thanks Chaocl, and congratulation, you're now a P.E,

Latest posts

Back