P.E. Format Change in 2011

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

om_rap

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know that the Structural P.E. exam's format is changing beginning Apr'2011, but, does the format change apply to Electrical too?

Hi guys,I know that the Structural P.E. exam's format is changing beginning Apr'2011, but, does the format change apply to Electrical too?
They just changed Electrical a year or so ago, so I doubt they'd change it again so soon. But check to be sure.

The chemical exam has changed also. It sounds to me like they stagger them so if its changed recently you probably wont see any changes for a few years.

Hi guys,I know that the Structural P.E. exam's format is changing beginning Apr'2011, but, does the format change apply to Electrical too?
They just changed Electrical a year or so ago, so I doubt they'd change it again so soon. But check to be sure.
They changed the Electrical test a some time ago, April ´09. Now the complete test (AM & PM) is for one discipline only, the one you select between Power, Electronics/Controls/Communications or Computer.

Back