EIT certification in CA

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fe@pe

Reaction score
Did anyone get EIT certification for Oct 2010 in CA? I wanna register PE exam in Oct 2011, but NCEES need my EIT certification number. can I get the number without EIT certification? If so, how? thank you!

Did anyone get EIT certification for Oct 2010 in CA? I wanna register PE exam in Oct 2011, but NCEES need my EIT certification number. can I get the number without EIT certification? If so, how? thank you!
I am in the same boat and still have not recieved the certifcate as of today!

That's crazy that you guys are still waiting for your certificates. I know this was a million years ago but when I took the FE in Oct 2001, I got my cert in December of 2001.

I got an email from them saying that my certification got returned. It is weird because my address is correct. They called and said they would try to send it again....Blah!!!

I got my EIT in Oct 2010. I applied for PE in April 2011, without knowing the result of EIT. After I found out I passed, I sent the Ca ID #. They checked my application, but got rejected for a different reason. So, they do accept applications with pending EIT results. Good luck

Back