FE/EIT Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saloms

Reaction score
I am selling my review manual for anyone who wants a great study guide at a reasonable price. The Lindeburg FE Review Manual helped me to pass on my second try and is an awesome resource. If you are interested follow the link below, I paid almost double for what I am selling it for. Get it on the cheap, good luck to you all.

FE Review Manual - Lindeburg

HERE IS AN UPDATED LINK TO THE REVIEW MANUAL:

FE REVIEW MANUAL FOR SALE

I am selling my review manual for anyone who wants a great study guide at a reasonable price. The Lindeburg FE Review Manual helped me to pass on my second try and is an awesome resource. If you are interested follow the link below, I paid almost double for what I am selling it for. Get it on the cheap, good luck to you all.

This was one of the books I used to prepare for the FE exam. I took my book to Kinko's and had them cut the spline off the book, and had them rebind the book into eight separate books using the spiral. This allowed for the book to be more manageable, such as being able to open the book on my desk with both sides remaining flat on the table. Best of all, it was very easy to carry 1/8 th of the book around where ever I went and pull it out to read wherever and whenever. I think cutting up the book was key for me in performing well on the exam after 26 years from graduating from college. I knew every inch of that book well.

I studied the FE Review Manual.

Used the calculator video by EITEXPERTS.COM

I also used the ENSYS review. It was a bit expensive but very comprehensive.

Forgot to mention....I've been out of school 23 years so I really needed a comprehensive review.

I studied from the FE Review Manual - Lindeburg and passed in first shot. I am selling it plus NCEES calculator. PM me if intereted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back