Thanks to Flyer PE & Dark Knight

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electric

Reaction score
I passed PE Electrical Power.

I wanted to thank all the EB members and especially Flyer PE for always making an extra effort with the explaination to any problems and technical insight.

Just wanted to let you all guys know that all the support and help provided is not forgotten.

I'd also like to thank the guys here for putting up with all our questions, even though they've probably "seen it all before".

And they'll be seeing it again in another few months. Someone other than me coming in here and ranting about wattmeters, diodes, autotransformers, and the like...

:)

Congrats. Well deserved for your hard work. :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I would say that Dark Knight and Flyer PE are the 2 best Power EEs here.. Thanks to both of you..
I would say Flyer is. Good job old friend. You deserve the recognition.

I was not too much of a help this time around. I will try to do better from now on.

^DK, don't sell yourself short.

Congrats to all that have passed!! :multiplespotting:

You are sincerely welcome for any help I may have provided. Hopefully some of you guys will hang around and help the next round of examinees. It tends to keep the analytical skills sharp.

I passed PE Electrical Power.
I wanted to thank all the EB members and especially Flyer PE for always making an extra effort with the explaination to any problems and technical insight.

Just wanted to let you all guys know that all the support and help provided is not forgotten.
I would also like to thank everyone on this forumn for all their support and explanations the months leading up to the exam. I was able to pass my first attempt and I attribute alot of what I knew during the exam from the discussions and teachings here on this site.

Thanks again also to Dark Knight and Flyer PE for taking the time to explain what may have seemed like remedial problems at times.

Florida did not give a score of any sort in their letter. Does anyone know how you can find out what you scored?

I'd also like to thank the guys here for putting up with all our questions, even though they've probably "seen it all before".
And they'll be seeing it again in another few months. Someone other than me coming in here and ranting about wattmeters, diodes, autotransformers, and the like...

:)

i learned a lot from the questions posted and the responses. thanks to all esp Flyer and DK. you guys were helpful and the board is great!

I finally passed the PE - power. Thanks to all on here. This was the most helpful resource i had. I also want to add a special thank you to Cableguy.

I finally passed the PE - power. Thanks to all on here. This was the most helpful resource i had. I also want to add a special thank you to Cableguy.
Thanks Gnana, and congrats on passing! :) We got through it.

passed PE Electrical Power.

I wanted to thank all the EB members and especially Flyer PE and CableGuy for always making an extra effort with the explaination to any problems and technical insight.

:party-smiley-048:

feeling like :party-smiley-048:

JUST FOUND OUT I PASSED GUYS! A PERSONAL VICTORY FOR ME! :multiplespotting: Thanks to everyone in the electrical forum for the help and support this time around! Thanks to the veterans as well. I'll be monitoring this forum from time to time to offer my own support and advice to those looking to take upcoming exams.

This was my 2nd attempt. I studied hard my first time. I changed my study habits and did many more practice problems in preparation for my 2nd attempt. I also enrolled in an online course from GA Tech which I thought helped a lot as well. Believe me when I say, if I can pass this exam, anyone can who is focused and determined. I am one of the worst test takers. Anyway thanks again and good luck! :)

JUST FOUND OUT I PASSED GUYS! A PERSONAL VICTORY FOR ME! :multiplespotting: Thanks to everyone in the electrical forum for the help and support this time around! Thanks to the veterans as well. I'll be monitoring this forum from time to time to offer my own support and advice to those looking to take upcoming exams.
This was my 2nd attempt. I studied hard my first time. I changed my study habits and did many more practice problems in preparation for my 2nd attempt. I also enrolled in an online course from GA Tech which I thought helped a lot as well. Believe me when I say, if I can pass this exam, anyone can who is focused and determined. I am one of the worst test takers. Anyway thanks again and good luck! :)

Congrats!! Quick question...how far in advance did you start studying the second time around? I failed in October and will retake in April...just wondering from your experience if I have enough time. I also ordered the Chelpalti books and signed up for the GATech course and am waiting on login info and the manual. How long did it take you to get tde GATech info?

Congrats!! Quick question...how far in advance did you start studying the second time around? I failed in October and will retake in April...just wondering from your experience if I have enough time. I also ordered the Chelpalti books and signed up for the GATech course and am waiting on login info and the manual. How long did it take you to get tde GATech info?
WORK PROBLEMS! Work 10 times the amount you think is enough. I passed Power on my first try and I'll be honest...the review course and the thousands of problems I worked are why I passed. The great thing about the course is that even with a busy work schedule it forces you to study and work problems.

For the test I only used the NEC and my review manual for reference. All the problems I worked gave me the confidence to do it during the test. Good luck and don't give up! My buddy just passed in TX on his 3rd try!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the Engineering boards members for helping me focus and pass my PE electrical exam.

Thank you so much for everything. This is tremendous and I will continue to help others get their PE as well.

Regards,

Nik

Back