NCEES login

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsuconn

marsuconn
Reaction score
I just found that I cannot logged in NCEES. The page is saying that they dont have any record of my email address. I checked it with another email address that I used last year and I found myold unused record. I dont know if I should contact NCEES or this is just a temporary problem on their website.

I just found that I cannot logged in NCEES. The page is saying that they dont have any record of my email address. I checked it with another email address that I used last year and I found myold unused record. I dont know if I should contact NCEES or this is just a temporary problem on their website.
i just checked the site, and it said it would be down until 9am eastern because of high traffic.

i just checked the site, and it said it would be down until 9am eastern because of high traffic.

Yup... Eastern suck for me... That's noon here

Yup... Eastern suck for me... That's noon here
Yeah..I tried again. It says it would be down till 9AM.

Yeah..I tried again. It says it would be down till 9AM.

They definitely didn't make the 9am estimate. I still can't get my reults. The help chat finally responded and said "our IT dept is working on it."

Great.

I was able to get results last night at around 11:10. I was on my iPhone, so I took a screenshot of my results, but I still want the PDF. Right now, it's giving me 'access denied' errors when I click my results notice. Still, at least I know I passed. Still want the hard copy, though.

Just tried again and I was able to get my results again, so it appears to be working now. Finally have a printed copy in my hands!

I was able to get results last night at around 11:10. I was on my iPhone, so I took a screenshot of my results, but I still want the PDF. Right now, it's giving me 'access denied' errors when I click my results notice. Still, at least I know I passed. Still want the hard copy, though.
Congrats! I haven't got any email from NCEES yet and I can't even log into the site.

Back