Groundwater

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calixico

Reaction score
This is not listed on NCEES specification for Transportation Depth. I have practiced these problems but started to think I went overboard and studied things not even gonna be on the morning or afternoon Transpo. P.m.

Any thoughts?

This is not listed on NCEES specification for Transportation Depth. I have practiced these problems but started to think I went overboard and studied things not even gonna be on the morning or afternoon Transpo. P.m.

Any thoughts?
No groundwater questions from what I remember. I think geotech questions that may include soil conditions with a known water table or hydraulic conductivity may be brought up.

Good luck!

Hey Spyderman, how's the studying going? Only a few days left. Here's my plan of attack for the next coming days before the test on Friday. I currently went through the CERM, ASCE Review CDs, 6min Solutions Trans, and most importantly the NCEES2000 and 2008 books. I've read on Amazon, here, and from coworkers that these books are Gold! And the concept are very similar to the exam. It's almost like zeroing in on what to study. I did the HCM sample problems for 2 lane, multilane, and freeways to get familar with it. The two NCEES books I have are completely tabbed but I'm going to review both one more time and maybe. I did even the afternoon problems for both and found many great questions that might appear. But after doing the sample problems you get the feeling like all the additional problems for the afternoon besides trans, like water and geo tend to focus around roads and trans related situations. I hope the NCEES books are helpful as I'm kinda of banking on them but then again, being prepared for anything ;) Good luck! Oh, and thursday I plan to do very little studying just to relax and maybe even visit the test center to get a feel of how it's going to be like on Friday.

Back