a good crate with wheels

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
I picked one of these up at staples for the exam, it works nice, you can fill the bottom with your heavy books, and then I bungy corded a "box that our paper comes in" to the top for the rest of the material..

s0052816_enl.jpg

the cost was "most nearly" $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Collapsible so you can throw all you books away on the way out of the exam room and just carry the tote back to your car with you! :thumbsup:

Ed

Last edited:
I am using this thing that we have at the office. It will hold my 3 giant tubs o' knowledge.

405511_sk_md.jpg

I had 3 copier paper boxes full of stuff and they didn't hold up too good. The side blew out of one on the way back to the car after the exam. I'm glad it happened after and not before the exam.

When I was checking out of the hotel on the way to the exam, the clasp to the shoulder strap on my duffle bag snapped and the bag crashed to the floor. It was then that I thought maybe I had too many books!

Ed

I had 3 copier paper boxes full of stuff and they didn't hold up too good. The side blew out of one on the way back to the car after the exam. I'm glad it happened after and not before the exam.
That was you???? :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

j/k'in

I had 3 copier paper boxes full of stuff and they didn't hold up too good.  The side blew out of one on the way back to the car after the exam.  I'm glad it happened after and not before the exam.
That was you???? :claps: :claps: :claps: :claps:

j/k'in
Sure was. Right in the parking garage.

Also dont forget to write "engineerboards.com" on the side of your particular book carrying apparatus

:ppi:

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was checking out of the hotel on the way to the exam, the clasp to the shoulder strap on my duffle bag snapped and the bag crashed to the floor. It was then that I thought maybe I had too many books!
Ed
I used a this big 10 year old duffle bag that had been around the block a few times.

There was so much dead weight in there it felt like I was carrying around a body.

When I got home, I noticed a big fraying tear in the side.

The PE killed it.

I have a Molson Canadian 18-pack collapsible pack-n-go cooler that I picked up a few years ago on special (loaded of course) at Mac's near Ga Tech where we used to buy all our booze in college. It fits my stack'o'books perfectly and seems appropriate for the occasion, or perhaps more appropriately for "after" the occasion. Just hope I don't drool on the scantron sheet.

:drunk:

Wake me up when October ends.

Since it's an open book exam, and hasn't been explicitly deemed an open ASS exam by NCEES, I'd be worried about extracting anything smuggled in by that method.

I also don't have any items in my arsenal that would fit up there.

Anyone else?

Maybe one of you guys planning on smuggling previously pilfered pencils?

:pencil:

Back