Welcome Back Tim

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello Tim

We know you are there somewhere. Want to let you know that we will be vigilant and will report any stupid daredevil who thinks that can violate the agreement and reveal a question, or two, from this most recent test.

We have done it before and will keep doing the same. See Tim? We do more than tell war stories here.

Have fun. Hope you do not find someone to nail this time around.

DK

Last edited by a moderator:
I think tim should post... just a quick "hi, I'm tim... you are being watched..." something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:
^No you aren't. Your IP is coming back as being the same as 'badal'

We try to cooperate with NCEES around here. Stop clowning around before we add you to the infamous pink user group.

We try to cooperate with NCEES around here. Stop clowning around before we add you to the infamous pink user group.
not sure what's wrong with pink, I am scared a lot.

It's a very special club for a few select superior assholes. It started with the guy who lied about getting his results and passing, and then everyone's favorite stormwater modeler pretty much cornered the market on it.

someone lied about getting their results!?! that is appaling!!!

I got my test results by the way... I PASSED!!!!

that was over two years ago now though...

technology sucks. did you really go through all that trouble for me?

technology sucks. did you really go through all that trouble for me?
I do not think it was for you. EB has a reputation to keep and we do not mess with NCEES.

Do you really think technology sucks? You are lucky you are not the guy Tim nailed here about a year and a half ago.For that individual technology really sucks.

Other than that you are cool. It was fun for a while.

Hi, Tim.

Hey, guys, do we need to do a license check ... OH, wait! That's the real police, not the EB police.

Back