Any transportation breadth exams related to GDHS/Green Book etc?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha

Reaction score
Need I be concerned about bringing any ref material for transportation breadth e.g. GDHS, ASHTO/Green Book, HDM etc?

I didn't take the civil exam, but one of my friends did last year. Other people had advised her previously that all she'd need was the CERM for the breadth portion, however she did encounter a problem in the morning where she wished she had brought the Green Book with her. I always think its better to bring a reference and not use it than to leave it at home and then wish you had it.

Other people had advised her previously that all she'd need was the CERM for the breadth portion, however she did encounter a problem in the morning where she wished she had brought the Green Book with her. I always think its better to bring a reference and not use it than to leave it at home and then wish you had it.
+1

The typical thought process is that the CERM will cover most of the morning poriton of the exam. However, if you have access to any of the other resources (especially the green book), bring them.

Back