Your Most Listened to Songs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a bit of guidance:
Porcupine Tree - Post Rock ish? You'd probably like these guys, judging by your list. Lazarus is probably their "lightest" song. Try their song "Blackest Eyes".
Nick Drake - Fingerpicking Driven Guitar Singer Songwriter, John Martyn sort of style. Try "Pink Moon" or "Things Behind the Sun"
Sean Angus Watson - Guitar Looping. Repetitive and Soothing. Listen to this while I work often. 
Shallou - Chillhop type electronic, play this in the background when I play video games sometimes.
Punch Brothers - You play banjo, You better know these guys. Their banjo player is ridiculously good. If not, I can recommend a couple songs!

Ahh! Yeah I'm a fan of those three! especially Phoebe Bridgers (Maybe just cause I've listened to her more than the others.) 
She did a live collaboration with an artist named Noah Gunderson that was superb. 
Link: Phoebe Bridgers / Noah Gunderson - Killer / The Sound
I've started listening to these. Gonna play through more today. Just remembered Bear's Den is another good one. 

Dang. I haven't listened to Hollywood undead for a long time. I remember when I downloaded their demo album (limewire days 😉). I liked the song Circles. Not too much into their music anymore.
I liked Hollywood Undead way back in the MySpace days before they went mainstream and sold out big time.  Can't say I blame them, but boy do they sound different today.  

I used to have this cassette- left it in my 1984 Ford Ranger by accident when I sold it to buy my first Jeep -

Ok so I was able to get my top 25 playlist - dumb but you have to create it on iTunes (PC/Mac) and then syncs to you phone and then it shows up-

but it doesn’t show up on the pc since I never use that for music but shows on the phone.... here’s the first half of the top 25...... 

a few are strange....

F3BF2E4B-CFF4-4BA5-B62E-2940D0973094.png

Im going to give it a week and see if it changes any. Its supposed to auto update.

This sounds old school but I have a 500 MB hard drive built into the radio and actually use that more so than the phone - it has all my CD's stored onto it plus the stuff from itunes...

My jeep has the uconnect radio and even though I have tried I cant seem to disable the feature that stops the music playing whenever you get a text or phone call - its so F'n annoying..

I've started listening to these. Gonna play through more today. Just remembered Bear's Den is another good one. 
Ooh. Their song "Roses on the Breeze" popped up on one of my procedurally generated playlists, and I love that one.  They've got a new album since I looked last.
I'll try to listen through more of them today. 

This is fun, I like seeing everyone's lists.

My top 10 of all time, according to Spotify:

1.  "Got Me Wrong," Alice in Chains
2.  "You Only Live Once," The Strokes
3.  "Cowboys from Hell," Pantera
4.  "Never Miss a Beat," Kaiser Chiefs
5.  "Instant Crush," Daft Punk ft. Julian Casablancas
6.  "Nice to Know You," Incubus
7.  "Bridge Burning," Foo Fighters
8.  "Tom Sawyer," Rush
9.  "Panama", Van Halen
10.  "Mouth for War," Pantera

Hah, I use Pandora. There doesn't seem to be a most listened to songs (or even artists) available to me, unless I want to go and do some manual labor that I'm really not interested in doing.

Okay! I got something. It's just from 2019, however.

Most listened to stations (which don't necessarily play just those artists, but those artists + similar sounding artists):

1. Cole Swindell Radio
  2. Taylor Swift Radio
  3. Dave Koz Radio
  4. Luke Bryan Radio
  5. Rüfüs du Sol Radio
Top Artists:

1. Taylor Swift 
  2. Rüfüs du Sol
  3. Miranda Lambert
  4. Creedence Clearwater Revival
  5. Lizzo
Top Songs:

1. "Me! Ft. Brendan Urie of Panic At the Disco" by Taylor Swift - 30 plays
  2. "You Need to Calm Down" by Taylor Swift - 28 plays
  3. "The Archer"by Taylor Swift - 24 plays
  4. "Miss Americana and the Heartbreak King" by Taylor Swift - 23 plays
  5. "I Forgot That You Existed" by Taylor Swift -23 plays
Top Albums:

1. Lover, by Taylor Swift - 401 spins (this is the album that has all of my top five songs)
  2. Red, Deluxe, by Taylor Swift - 168 spins
  3. Fearless, by Taylor Swift - 152 spins
  4. Speak Now, by Taylor Swift - 147 spins
  5. 1989, by Taylor Swift - 145 spings
Guys and gals, can you believe that I'm a TS fan?? Haha! I definitely am, though I haven't been for my entire life. Most of my Pandora listening is during work hours, and for that I heavily favor country music (Cole Swindell radio, primarily), Taylor Swift, and occasionally smooth jazz. Outside of work, I mainly stream KCSM 91.1, which is a local jazz station that I love, love, love. Or occasionally, a throwback hiphop station on the local radio. What else is not exemplified here is that on my husband's Spotify, I often listen to Bonobo!

I guess if you wanted to simplify my current music tastes, I'm a fan of country, Taylor Swift, jazz, classic rock, and chill electronic music, mostly.

Okay! I got something. It's just from 2019, however.

Most listened to stations (which don't necessarily play just those artists, but those artists + similar sounding artists):

1. Cole Swindell Radio
  2. Taylor Swift Radio
  3. Dave Koz Radio
  4. Luke Bryan Radio
  5. Rüfüs du Sol Radio
Top Artists:

1. Taylor Swift 
  2. Rüfüs du Sol
  3. Miranda Lambert
  4. Creedence Clearwater Revival
  5. Lizzo
Top Songs:

1. "Me! Ft. Brendan Urie of Panic At the Disco" by Taylor Swift - 30 plays
  2. "You Need to Calm Down" by Taylor Swift - 28 plays
  3. "The Archer"by Taylor Swift - 24 plays
  4. "Miss Americana and the Heartbreak King" by Taylor Swift - 23 plays
  5. "I Forgot That You Existed" by Taylor Swift -23 plays
Top Albums:

1. Lover, by Taylor Swift - 401 spins (this is the album that has all of my top five songs)
  2. Red, Deluxe, by Taylor Swift - 168 spins
  3. Fearless, by Taylor Swift - 152 spins
  4. Speak Now, by Taylor Swift - 147 spins
  5. 1989, by Taylor Swift - 145 spings
Guys and gals, can you believe that I'm a TS fan?? Haha! I definitely am, though I haven't been for my entire life. Most of my Pandora listening is during work hours, and for that I heavily favor country music (Cole Swindell radio, primarily), Taylor Swift, and occasionally smooth jazz. Outside of work, I mainly stream KCSM 91.1, which is a local jazz station that I love, love, love. Or occasionally, a throwback hiphop station on the local radio. What else is not exemplified here is that on my husband's Spotify, I often listen to Bonobo!

I guess if you wanted to simplify my current music tastes, I'm a fan of country, Taylor Swift, jazz, classic rock, and chill electronic music, mostly.
Taylor has been my celebrity crush for as long as I can remember.

Taylor has been my celebrity crush for as long as I can remember.
Ever since she did this?
tenor.gif

@leggo PEalso, for your viewing pleasure  ;)

If you have a problem with Canada Gooses then you have a problem with me and I suggest you let that marinate.

giphy (1).gif

Back