Yep, this sh*t again

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbits have been living and farming in the four Farthings of the Shire for many hundreds of years.

Middle Earth being, after all, full of strange creatures beyond count. Hobbits must seem of little importance, being neither renowned as great warriors, nor counted amongst the very wise.

In fact, it has been remarked by some that Hobbits’ only real passion is for food.

As we have also developed a keen interest in the brewing of ales and the smoking of pipeweed.

But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet and good tilled earth.

But today of all days, it is brought home to me it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.

And I must follow if I can. (There is a wagon with Gandalf in it. He is singing) The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began, now far ahead the road has gone, and I must follow if I can.

A wizard is never late! Frodo Baggins. (Gandalf speaks from beneath his hat and looks up into Frodo’s eyes.) Nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

Its wonderful to see you Gandalf. (He jumps down onto the cart to give Gandalf a hug. They embrace laughing. Gandalf looks at Frodo with twinkling eyes.)

You didn’t think Id miss your Uncle Bilbo’s birthday? (He laughs)

So how is the old rascal? I hear it is going to be a party of special significance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back