WTB 2001 NCEES Mechanical Practice Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawg Pound

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 2001 practice exam they would sell?

I have the current version, but I would like to see more actual problems.

Thanks

I have a PDF of the afternoon T/F and HVAC sections. Shoot me a PM if interested...very attractive price tag :D . I do not have the morning section.

Which one? I have the 2001 HVAC, 2001 Thermo/Fluids Afternoon, 2007 Kaplan Sample Test with Thermo/Fluids Afternoon specific, MERM sample exam (unknown date).

I have a few more at home, but don't know what they are off-hand.

I have a PDF of the afternoon T/F and HVAC sections. Shoot me a PM if interested...very attractive price tag :D . I do not have the morning section.

I think I heard somewhere that publishers are starting to crack down on people scanning in stuff and then selling multiple copies. Hard to say if ncees would care about their 2001 version, but you never know.

I think I heard somewhere that publishers are starting to crack down on people scanning in stuff and then selling multiple copies. Hard to say if ncees would care about their 2001 version, but you never know.
Yeah, I need to get some clarity on the topic of sharing as well. I'm not selling it, hence the attractive price tag.

Back