Worst Tourist Trap in Every State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True about NJ. Atlantic city board walk is just dead. Also true about Bourbon st at new orleans, overrated. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Never even heard of the gum wall in WA, but it doesn't surprise me that it exists.  Not sure how it could be a trap given it's off putting name.  Craters of the Moon Idaho is a wonderful landscape. Not sure how it's a trap since there's really very little to do other than look at the landscape. Mall of America is a pretty cool mall, actually. The Alamo is history that should not be forgotten.  WTF?

TLDR; I don't get this list at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always see the town as the actual tourist trap, i.e. all of Orlando is a tourist trap, Gatlinburg is another example - where all there is is stuff to nickel and dime you to death while you are there?

I always see the town as the actual tourist trap, i.e. all of Orlando is a tourist trap, Gatlinburg is another example - where all there is is stuff to nickel and dime you to death while you are there?
I was just going to say Gatlinburg...

Latest posts

Back