Workplace Suggestions ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like there to be the same set of rules for everyone (in the dept. and between departments)... no creation of rules to suit individuals... no "interpreting" of existing rules to avoid being in the wrong... just call a spade a spade... if we're not allowed to use sick and annual on the same day, then don't let one employee do it if you won't let me... if someone isn't doing what they should 90% of the time, write them up, don't let it slide, and definitely don't yell at me for spending 5 or 10 minutes out of my day talking to coworkers...

Sounds like I'm missing a good time.

Yup, like a trip to Vegas using sick/annual... and having 2 personal leaves of absence already THIS calendar year... be glad you got out when you did... with SRH retiring in T-50 days, and ALL probably following suit next spring, it should get really interesting around here... So are you going to apply and fix some of this BS? lol... though it'd probably only be for 5% above what you were making when you left.... lol

Back