WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm supposed to go out for wine with friends tonight - but I might make the 45 min. drive home to check the mail and come back! What city are you in jgtkd? I have rural delivery from a town of 300 people, yes, 300 people. I wonder if it will be there!!??

I am in the same boat as Knelli. As soon as I saw this post, I had to fight the urge to jump in my car and head home, but I am planning on going the oposite direction for the evening, and I'm guessing that my rural mail carrier will be at least a day late with mine.

Wisconsin's tests are administered by CPS Human Resource Services, not CTS. The crazy thing is, it is a branch of the California state government, which I think is typically one of the slowest states.

CONGRATS jgtkd!!!

Just checked the mail and I PASSED!!!!!!!!!

So did my husband!!!!!!!

We both took the Civil PE, me = structural afternoon, him = trans. afternoon

he's on the road and doesn't check these forums so I'll post for him too...

I guess I have to give our mail route a break. I really thought it might take an extra day since we live in the country and the nearest town (where our mail comes from) is pop = 300 (like I said before) but hey, they have 5 bars so it must put the town up a little farther on the status bar!

I made a mistake before.... I thought we had CTS, but its CPS.......

Now I get to HAVE A DRINK!!!!!

:beerchug

congratulations knelli & knelli's husband! :claps: :claps:

Party time at your house!

and

It is a good thing you both passed. :beerchug

Yes, it would have been a very, very bad weekend if one of us didn't pass!!!!

I've heard that most people got their results on Friday. I haven't seen anything yet!?!?! I'm wondering if I should contact the DRL to see if they know anything. Anyone else not heard anyghint? :(

Welcome aboard jrsc. There is already a thread about Winconsin results going on right now. I'm merging your post with that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got my results Friday afternoon. Faxed the addendum form in to the Dept. of Reg. and Licensing yesterday (form #2727). Checked the DRL license lookup today and I already have my credential number. Hopefully it won't take WI forever to send the paperwork.

My stamp is being ordered as I type. Scary.

Back