Wildi Book

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aggieman_09

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the difference bwtween the 5th and 6th edition of "Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems" by Wildi? Thanks

Can anyone tell me the difference bwtween the 5th and 6th edition of "Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems" by Wildi? Thanks
It shouldn't be any matter what we are learning here...so I won't be too worried about it. if you are worrying about the cost, get an international version from like Abebooks ..they are like $40

What is the difference between the US 6 edition version and the International Version? I am concerned about cost, but don't want to make a bad choice just to save money.

Virtually nothing. Usually just a different color and/or different cover. Content is the same. I've been purchasing international versions of textbooks for grad school the last couple years. Good way to save money. Just be aware of the transit time with some of these coming from overseas.

Thank you!!! I don't take the test until spring '15, so I am getting my study materials together.

What is the difference between the US 6 edition version and the International Version? I am concerned about cost, but don't want to make a bad choice just to save money.
Nothing besides the cover..soft cover and hard cover and maybe the paper type quality they used...US version is thicker and better quality vs the crappy version

Back