Why is NCEES trying to torture us?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh...this is torture. Knowing that some of you already know...I have to wait for Texas to post them. I'm getting a sick feeling in my stomach now that any of them are out!!!!

NCEES releases exam results to the Georgia Board 10 to 12 weeks after the exam date.
You gotta wait.
For the past 3 years, we have had someone in our office take the exam in the Fall.....each year, they found out on the 54th day....on Wednesday.....

It took them 1.5 horus to send the results to me...I passed!!!!! I think I just scared everyone in the office when I started skipping around the cubicles!

It took them 1.5 horus to send the results to me...I passed!!!!! I think I just scared everyone in the office when I started skipping around the cubicles!
Congratulations!!! Way to go! Now get back to work before you I have to call security! LOL

I am in Colorado. I received my results for the Mechanical - HVAC PE exam. I passed!!

After clicking on the link to request email results it took about an hour and a half to get the email. The email had two PDF attachments. The first attachment was the pass/fail letter. The second was from the state of Colorado entitled "CO_Pass.PDF". I got nervous when I saw two attachments but I am now doing a happy dance!

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. Also, after I received the pass/fail email I received another email informing me about the link that I could request email results. I thought it was interesting that they came in the reverse order. I guess I placed my request soon enough that it beat the original email.

Good Luck!!

I am in Colorado. I received my results for the Mechanical - HVAC PE exam. I passed!!
After clicking on the link to request email results it took about an hour and a half to get the email. The email had two PDF attachments. The first attachment was the pass/fail letter. The second was from the state of Colorado entitled "CO_Pass.PDF". I got nervous when I saw two attachments but I am now doing a happy dance!

Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting. Also, after I received the pass/fail email I received another email informing me about the link that I could request email results. I thought it was interesting that they came in the reverse order. I guess I placed my request soon enough that it beat the original email.

Good Luck!!

Same thing happened to me, I got the notification email after I had my results in hand. But I ain't complaining, cuz I passed dangit!

Back