why are these forums so dead??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess everyone is studying. I thought there would be a whole lot more activity here.
I try to read the forum daily but it sometimes gets lower on the priority list (work & family).

I do see that you post a lot of questions on an afternoon subject area that is fairly new. Keep asking questions and meeting new members. If you find a member that replys to numerous posts, send that member a personal message to get their attention.

Most test takers that subscribe to this site are "observers" and rarily want to join in a thread. Keep it up and it will pay off.

Just my :2cents:

owillis

yep, i know what you mean. This forum is an awesome resource. I just wish there was more participation so we could network, share example problems, etc. Maybe it will pick up as the test gets closer.

yep, i know what you mean. This forum is an awesome resource. I just wish there was more participation so we could network, share example problems, etc. Maybe it will pick up as the test gets closer.
It usually does pick up a little closer to the exam. A lot of the frequent poster have passed the exam in the last few offerings, so we are always looking for new people to share our knowledge with.

Back