Who's taking the Electrical and Electronics next month?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
desi, I'm sure you know already, but there isn't much out there for help and/or information on the electrical/electronics exam, I debated taking it, but opted for the power exam just for the simple fact that for electricals, there is so much more out there for prep and study material, not to mention practice test material. I'm not saying that the practice material is that great for power, but at least it exists! Best of luck on your results!

Judowolf, the NCEES practice exam for Electronics was actually quite helpful even though we only get one. :)

But yes I agree with you, reviewing for EE Electronics is like going to college but trying to finish it in 6 months! Insane!!!

mjc, there is only one NCEES practice test as well for power, but there are a few companies that make practice tests..the NCEES is the closest to the real thing, but the others are a good revue but not of the same difficulty as the real test.

Hey pakiterp, this is not some kind of a joke to get everybody nervous, is it? Which state did you take the exam?

It is legit, I am in Arizona and got my results today. Electrical & Electronics, passed!!!!

Back