Which State Will Release Last?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might just end with Colorado "winning" this administration. Are you really sure you want Philadelphia Eagles colors tattooed on your left ass cheek?
Lmao I stand by my word.Ā @JacedudeĀ and I went to undergrad together, heā€™s an Eagles fan and would be especially entertained.Ā Not committed to the left ass cheek idea though. Either way, if CO is last,Ā I motion you change the color scheme to orange and blue for the Broncos who also suck this year.

edit: clarification

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao I stand by my word.Ā @JacedudeĀ and I went to undergrad together, heā€™s an Eagles fan and would be especially entertained.Ā Not committed to the left ass cheek idea though. Either way, if CO is last,Ā I motion you change the color scheme to orange and blue for the Broncos who also suck this year.

edit: clarification
Broncos fan here. Seconded. :p

Ā Edit: I vow that if CO is last, I will get @RBHeadge PE's final map tattooed on my person (probably on my left ass cheek)
It might just end with Colorado "winning" this administration. Are you really sure you want Philadelphia Eagles colors tattooed on your left ass cheek?
May I add a 2nd stipulation at this stage? IF Colorado is last and I pass on this, my first,Ā attempt. Really really hoping DORA doesnā€™t call me on that... F*ckers
I'm not changing the color scheme for the "official map". But if it comes down to it, I'llĀ produce an alternate map in blue and orange (which do you want as primary?), but there will be midnight green and silver in the color scheme somewhere. What you do with that map is up to you.

Broncos fan here. Seconded. :p
Of course you would say that. Too bad I've got veto authority.

once you do this, please send @RBHeadge PEĀ pics, of the said body part, every day so that they can check for inaccuraciesĀ 
No thanks. Besides I think @JacedudeĀ volunteered for the job.

FTR, I'm not a tattoo guy.

@RBHeadge PE will be screwed for VT rep now!
I'll survive. I prefer it to the alternative.

@RBHeadge PE will be screwed for VT rep now!
Unless you want to follow in the footsteps of @squaretaper PE
tenor.gif
fify

Back