WHICH SKIN?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Board colors?

• BLUE (IPB 2.2.0 default)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GREY

• GREEN

• Total voters
I have to go with the green skin myself. Not really sure why, just kinda dig it...

I still like the green.

When are us greenies gonna get some respect and get a pencil on the banner?????

<-----------
20.gif

JR

also the blue skin is the only skin with ads in the top (I am trying to limit the amount of ads you folks see) blue is the default for guests, so I am trying to let guests see more ads (we get like 1/10(of a penny) for every page view or something crazy like that..

eventually we will make another blue skin so registered members can have the blue skin, but not have the ads at the top.

If that were the case, I'd have to take a shit in the band section.
Oh, that's harsh, but FUNNY!!!!!!

I'm gonna make up T-Shirts to sell at the games this fall "WATCH IT, OR I'LL SHIT IN YOUR BAND SECTION TOO"

what do ya think?

I'll take one for me and the Mrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been running the green one ever since I made a bit of stink about all board colors look the same after the switch to the new version of IP.Board.

I was also wondering if the spring 07 pencil would make an appearance in the header, sounds like it is a possibility.

Thanks again fellows for asking your constituents about these things, even if ones like me don't add much. bump

I've been running the green one ever since I made a bit of stink about all board colors look the same after the switch to the new version of IP.Board. I was also wondering if the spring 07 pencil would make an appearance in the header, sounds like it is a possibility.

Thanks again fellows for asking your constituents about these things, even if ones like me don't add much. bump
GO GREEN

I guess with the Green, you either love it or hate it.

I like it (I made it, so I guess I have to) but I'm using blue right now. I rotate.

i like the gray, it blends in better while at work, but it seems to run better on firefox than IE

Latest posts

Back