Where were you when you got the exam results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting at my desk. Logged in automatically really, not meaning to, and saw the green in the corner of my eye. Yelled out YEAH while my boss was talking to me about work and startled the crap out of him.

Sitting at my desk at work. Got support from my husband and then finally logged in. Thought it would take forever for NCEES website to load. But it took about 1 sec. And after I can finally refocus, two green characters! One pass for FE, and the other one has finally come today! YAY!

No more tests for me!

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

PE SEAL FINAL.jpg

Just got home and saw the result. I passed woke up my year old son....Wifii not happy but I passed...... :)

I remember it like it was yesterday...oh wait. I was sitting at my desk. A post came up that NYS had released results. Then a flood...Alabama, Kentucky, New Jersey, Utah, Washington. I spent the rest of the afternoon F5ing. I was about to give up when someone posted that Texas results were showing on the score lookup page even though it still said April 2014. I clicked submit. I started shaking as I realized what the page said. I left work early, and then went to a breast-feeding class with my 8-months-pregnant wife. The real celebration should come in about 4 weeks.

Back