Where in the World is Casey Kasem

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was nice to listen to him back when the top 40 didnt suck... advanced parkisons, that sucks...

Now there's a name I haven't heard since I was a teenager.

MSN was saying the authorities think he is on an Indian Reservation somewhere, but no one knows for sure and there is now a court-ordered search for him.

reading through this story it sounds like the kids are either after their share of his money / estate or he has a gold digging wife who is trying to keep the kids from getting their inheritence.....

Isn't he dead? :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Casey Kasem.....

I dont think you could even explain to kids these days how much we all used to listen to that top 40 show when we were kids (basically our only option for music at the time)..

I remember many a long car rides to South Georgia when I was in the National Guard they would repay it late at night on some of those odd-rural channels- it really got me through some long drives, even when I wasnt a "kid" any longer.. especially those long distance dedications...

First Casey Kasem, now Tony Gwynn? These things come in threes, right? Who is next?

Back