Where are you Waiting?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Civil Transportation in Oh. Luckily Ohio has a history of releasing results by mid-Dec so it might be just a few more weeks.

:wv: - Me-Machine Design. Just logged in to NCEES for the first time and it says that they do not release results for :wv: . Booo.

Civil-Struct, Seismic, Survey in Texas

Just started a new job and when running out of things to talk about, I mention I took the PE exam to my new coworkers. Hope this doesn't backfire on me. Feeling confident it won't though :D

Civil Transpo if FL! I can use these 10 weeks to try to shed the pounds I gained from sedentary studying...

Electrical & Electronics - Virginia

Indiana - Civil Construction. Based on what I've seen from past exams on here, I'm thinking results may come out from Indiana during the 2nd or 3rd full week of December. Hoping for a great Birthday/Christmas present. Good luck to everyone else!

Civil/Trans awaiting results in Florida sat for the exam in Arizona. 2X loser so I unfortunately know the wait. This time it has been the toughest as I actually studied and felt like it went well which scares me..... Anyways got tired of just checking the site for results thought i would ramble on.... Is it Friday yet? :fart:

I was staying reasonably comfortable with this waiting for results so far. Then all of a sudden the last couple of days have been tough! Now that we're halfway there, I just want my damned results!

I was staying reasonably comfortable with this waiting for results so far. Then all of a sudden the last couple of days have been tough! Now that we're halfway there, I just want my damned results!

Lol, me too. I was doing fine until I read the thread that the Oct '11 FS/PS results were out. Hey, we're more then halfway there. Two days will be the 6 week mark. I bet NCEES will release the PE results to the states in a week or so. Then it just depends how long your state takes. In CA, I don't expect anything until early-mid January. Other states will be luckier.

Back