When did you first check your NCEES account to see if the results were posted?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a dream last night that our results were in. My school department head handed them out for some reason, and wrote everyone's score on the chalkboard without names. Highest score was 50.8 which was my score, and I passed.Still waiting to see if that dream comes true. 50.8 is impossible of course, but I want at least the passing part to happen.

I had a dream like that shortly after my PE exam. I passed, for what it's worth:p.

The wait is too difficult for me.....I hope I pass....Do I have to score minimum in both morning and afternoon test to pass or total ...I did really well in the morning test. 

Raj,

Your score is based on the total number correct.

Thanks maat.

I was having a peaceful days suddenly my gf reminded of my test results yesterday. Now I am freaking out. What if I don't make it. Last 24 hrs have been very stressful.

I just remember I got almost all right in the morning test.  Trying to pacify myself but not working.

Thanks maat.I was having a peaceful days suddenly my gf reminded of my test results yesterday. Now I am freaking out. What if I don't make it. Last 24 hrs have been very stressful.

I just remember I got almost all right in the morning test.  Trying to pacify myself but not working.
The spam-fest is a great way to waste time.

Back