What's your game plan for the next few days before the test?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am done studying now, The goal is to avoid simple, stupid mistakes on the exam and get the ones right that I know how to do. I plan on getting everything packed up tonight and ready to go. My wife is excited to get the dining room back in order.

I had such plans of all the practice problems I was going to work this week. I ran out of steam today and started the last stage of tabbing, organizing notes and making sure there aren't any loose papers I forgot in the binder flaps. For all the problems I didn't get to do, I'll just note what the types are and make a separate index with keywords or something tonight and tomorrow. Handwritten index since who owns home printers anymore??? I couldn't borrow the company mega xerox to bring home like I've borrowed all these binders...only because it wouldn't fit in the cab. :blush2:

Literally crushed the 2014 NCEES practice exam yesterday. I'm as ready as I'll ever be, but still a nervous wreck.

Did a dry run to the cc was in the parking garage at 10 til 7, even with taking "the scenic route" and scoped out the lobbies and elevators, but could not get to the conference rooms, but at least I know what to expect.

Whoops hit send to early, now I'm off to skim through the references one last time and start packing up my kits.

Back