Whats your favorite type of water fowl to hunt?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the same place where I ate the goose.
lol so lawless, wherever that was.

Personally I've eaten so much duck and chicken in my life, I don't really care about goose.  I'd rather hug one of those plump fatties.

I've hit several geese with my car.  There are small lakes near my house where the geese stop to raise families.  Before they have goslings, they will walk across roads and block traffic.  I pull up until I hit them because **** them...they have wings...they can fly.  I cut them a little slack when they have goslings that can't yet fly.

I've hit several geese with my car.  There are small lakes near my house where the geese stop to raise families.  Before they have goslings, they will walk across roads and block traffic.  I pull up until I hit them because **** them...they have wings...they can fly.  I cut them a little slack when they have goslings that can't yet fly.
This made better by the fact you drive a Tesla. It's really like your car is saying **** you and running them over. 

This made better by the fact you drive a Tesla. It's really like your car is saying **** you and running them over. 
Actually, I haven't hit any with my Tesla.  I don't want to scrape goose blood off my aluminum car.  Most of my goose-hitting was done in my old Altima.

So this happened a couple days ago.  Actually caused one of our substation transformers to fail.

Back