What's in your binder?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyG19

Reaction score
Me:

CERM Index

Problems I've worked from Goswami's exam and the NCEES Sample Exam

Iowa DOT Design of Horizontal and Vertical Curves (They have more equations/relationships than I found in the CERM or Goswami)

HDS-5 (for the HW/Depth info, just in case)

TR-55

Gravity Model & an example problem (I thought it might be asked and couldn't find in the CERM or Goswami)

What's in your binder?

Me:

CERM Index

Iowa DOT Design of Horizontal and Vertical Curves (They have more equations/relationships than I found in the CERM or Goswami)

TR-55

Gravity Model & an example problem (I thought it might be asked and couldn't find in the CERM or Goswami)

What's in your binder?

Me:

CERM Index

TR-55

What's in your binder?
I have the Iowa DOT horizontal curve design sheets for compound curves, as well as all of the 6 Minute, Goswami, and NCEES questions I worked on with various handwritten notes and pointers.

School of PE problems and material. Then I have another binder of problems. Thats it. I took the test once and realized I brought too much crap with me. I think I had 3 or 4 binders worth of stuff.

• CERM Index for 12th Edition - free online.
  • NAVFAC-Soils manual - free online.
  • PE Review equations - free online.
  • WA State DOT Highway Engineering Field Formulas - free online.
  • NPDES General Permit Requirements - free online.
  • Steel Construction Manual - Intro by Quimby - free online. Lot's of good stuff in here.

Back