What's everyone drinking/doing tonight/this weekend?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought a bottle of 21 year old scotch and a bottle of wild turkey depending on the result.  Scotch it is.
Best answer so far...

I might be doing the scotch part once the raise kicks in. For now, it's the staple Jack n Coke.

I had a couple last night too!  My company is having a beer:30 starting in an hour to celebrate, then I will finish the night with some Macallan 18 that I received as a gift!
See now that's a real whisky. None of this Johnnie Walker nonsense. I prefer to drown my sorrows and good fortunes with a bottle of Laphroaig for three reasons: it's cheap, it's fantastic, and best of all it is aged in old Maker's Mark barrels (the only tolerable Bourbon) so you can enjoy a good scotch whilst also somewhat supporting an American manufacturer. 

Bought a fifth of crown and caught a stomach bug. Can't keep anything down  :angry:

Maybe the whiskey would kill the bug?

Frankly now that I have passed and can safely put the prep books away, I kind of want to find something else to pursue.  After all, I was on a roll for a couple months, 4 hours a night for 5-6 days every week.  After the exam I asked myself now what (to do with all the "free" time)...  Will enjoy the holidays first then come up with a plan.  I know I will FAIL the next doctor exam for sure!  :)

Frankly now that I have passed and can safely put the prep books away, I kind of want to find something else to pursue.  After all, I was on a roll for a couple months, 4 hours a night for 5-6 days every week.  After the exam I asked myself now what (to do with all the "free" time)...  Will enjoy the holidays first then come up with a plan.  I know I will FAIL the next doctor exam for sure!  :)
Not much of a break for me. I'm halfway through with a masters in Construction Management class at lsu. I took one course off to study for the PE but started back up a week before the class.  Also going to get Greenroads and LEED certified soon. Gotta always be learning something new. 

Got my passing result, put in leave for the rest of the day at work and picked up a good speyside on the way home. 

Back