What time do the emails typically come?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teammike

Reaction score
I know this might be bordering on obsessive, but does anyone remember what time the emails typically came announcing whether you pass or fail. Basically I'm trying to find out a drop dead time, where if i haven't heard anything by that time, I will postpone any more stressing until the next day. Thanks.

I do not get my results from NCEES but I know that last time (April 2010) the IL results came out about 4pm, I expected I'd have to wait until Monday and then there they were.

I think people will forgive you on this forum lol. It depends on which state you took the PE in. Usually you see results popping up around 11 or 12

Santa will bring it, but you have to be asleep or you wont get it.

I know this might be bordering on obsessive, but does anyone remember what time the emails typically came announcing whether you pass or fail. Basically I'm trying to find out a drop dead time, where if i haven't heard anything by that time, I will postpone any more stressing until the next day. Thanks.
Just wait until the first few results come in...talk about turning up the heat!

Just wait until the first few results come in...talk about turning up the heat!
That is for sure.

For the April 2010 exam in Colorado, I received the email from NCEES at 8:31 A.M. Mountain Time on June 15th. The follow-up email received after logging into NCEES included two attachments: "pass_fail_for_XXXXXXXXX.pdf" and "CO_Pass.pdf".

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe NCEES Standard Policy 568, Section VI, Subparagraph 3 (rev. 2008) states that the timing of all email releases shall be based on the relative high noon of the Greenland holy calendar when the sun is at an azimuth of 46.2 degrees.

I believe NCEES Standard Policy 568, Section VI, Subparagraph 3 (rev. 2008) states that the timing of all email releases shall be based on the relative high noon of the Greenland holy calendar when the sun is at an azimuth of 46.2 degrees.
:deadhorse: :wanker:

For the April 2010 exam in Colorado, I received the email from NCEES at 8:31 A.M. Mountain Time on June 15th. The follow-up email received after logging into NCEES included two attachments: "pass_fail_for_XXXXXXXXX.pdf" and "CO_Pass.pdf".
What's the difference so I know which one to open first?

Wow this is to funny. No one can definitively tell you what month your results will be released and you guys are seriously asking what time the emails may arrive?

Folks, please relax. Worrying about when the results will arrive won't make them get here any sooner. I would imagine that some states will start releasing results very soon but some states still have weeks to wait. Sit back and enjoy the ride. The more you focus on the wait the longer it will make it seem.

If only Santa can do that for you guys out in CA. Have any of you guys considered taking your PE exam out of state and then applying by commodity just to make a statement to the CA board?

If only Santa can do that for you guys out in CA. Have any of you guys considered taking your PE exam out of state and then applying by commodity just to make a statement to the CA board?
Not sure here but I think a CA PE, SE at least, is only obtainable in CA due to their own rules. I'm pretty sure a CA PE can get you a PE in other states, but not the other way around... At least that's my understanding.

From what I've heard you can take the national portion fo the exam in another state but the only way to get reciprocity in CA is to sit through the seismic and survey portion in CA. Also, it costs the same to take the entire exam or only portions of it.

you know what would be great is a chip that could be implanted on my brainstem that could transmit the results to me as soon as they are available, if anyone knows where i could get one of those.

you know what would be great is a chip that could be implanted on my brainstem that could transmit the results to me as soon as they are available, if anyone knows where i could get one of those.
I heard that chip comes inside bottles of Jack Daniels and beer.

Back