What is Wrong with People?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bman

Reaction score
Indecent Exposure

Came across this and wasn't sure what to make of it... First question, why is the janitor sniffing tissues out of the garbage? Second question, what the hell was this guy thinking in the first place?

how'd they single out this guy?

Did CSI, Holland, MI run a DNA sample through the database?

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad told me there are two types of people: liars and wankers. At least this guy isn't from column 1.

NSFW link?
Inquiring minds need to know!
What's NSFW? I came across the article on another message board and thought it had some potential. Janitors can be pretty creepy to begin with, but to be known as the guy who actively sniffs for jizz tissues.... Go ahead and get rid of the teacher, but I'd get rid of the janitor too. Wouldn't want no jizz sniffer around my kids (if I had any that is)!

NSFW link?
Inquiring minds need to know!
What's NSFW? I came across the article on another message board and thought it had some potential. Janitors can be pretty creepy to begin with, but to be known as the guy who actively sniffs for jizz tissues.... Go ahead and get rid of the teacher, but I'd get rid of the janitor too. Wouldn't want no jizz sniffer around my kids (if I had any that is)!
I think Kevo was asking if it was safe to open the link at work, not saying that the story wasn't suitable to open at work. You could see how a link titled "Indecent Exposure" could have the potential to land you in hot water at the office.

Gotcha! I almost went with "Smells Like Semen", but pretty sure that would have raised a few red flags if the corporate big brother was monitoring.

I read it at home. I'm kinda glad that I did.

I feel so dirty. I think I now need to design a church or something.

I read it at home. I'm kinda glad that I did.
I feel so dirty. I think I now need to design a church or something.
"DePuis has a wife and two small children and is a worship leader for Engedi Church in Holland". Maybe you'll see him there...

I just clicked on the link from my phone and it still works. Here's the cliff notes if you're interested: school music teacher rubs one out in a classroom after the kids leave, janitor comes along and sniffs dirty tisue in garbage, smells spooge, alerts principal who then calls the police. Teacher is arrrested and charged with felony indecent exposure.

Eww. At least if you're going to crank one out, do it in the bathroom so you can flush the evidence.

WHO DOES NUMBER 2 WORK FOR!?!?!?!?

Back