what does the subscription do

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ambrug20

Project Engineer
Reaction score
:tardbang: What is the bigger difference if I am subscribing customer or not.

If I pay, would I be able to upload files as I need. I was planning to upload 200 KB .pdf file with a problem from a Sample Examination, but it said, that the file is too big. If I sign in, would I have more space to load my questions and other files (nothing illegal planned :rolleyes: )

The satisfaction of knowing that you're contributing to the knowledge and potential of future professional engineers...

...and a sticker. :D

:tardbang: What is the bigger difference if I am subscribing customer or not.If I pay, would I be able to upload files as I need. I was planning to upload 200 KB .pdf file with a problem from a Sample Examination, but it said, that the file is too big. If I sign in, would I have more space to load my questions and other files (nothing illegal planned :rolleyes: )
You get access to the special member's photo gallery. Check out this one of our own DVINNY.

0Yutp41rROoX0cv.jpg

:tardbang: What is the bigger difference if I am subscribing customer or not.If I pay, would I be able to upload files as I need. I was planning to upload 200 KB .pdf file with a problem from a Sample Examination, but it said, that the file is too big. If I sign in, would I have more space to load my questions and other files (nothing illegal planned :rolleyes: )
You get access to the special member's photo gallery. Check out this one of our own DVINNY.

0Yutp41rROoX0cv.jpg

that is exactly what I need :Locolaugh: :thankyou:

^^^ Wait until you find out what kind of relationship he shares with a centaur...

WTF, where's my sticker?

did you send me your address?

Tanya,

You get a little more storage space, a few more message capacity, a engineerboards.com window sticker and a little help to support this forum, nothing more nothing less.... we dont have a big sponsor so we make do by begging and google ads... :D

Back