What do you do??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ALL!!
i JUST got the hydraulic calculator yesterday . . . . and it IS a nice tool!! . . spent about and hour playin with it and following the expamples sent along with it . . . it is cool!!

tried Geo PW section and tried Tranportation PM section and i will stick with WR in the PM . . . .

I JUST got a new job where there are ALOT of waste water gys who promise to help me along with the chemistry part of it all . . . . .

just gotta keep on keepin on!

Rob
Excellent Rob !! :brickwall:

Please feel free to join in at the PE Exam Prep (WR Depth Section) thread. I have been posting responses to questions over there. Once I get off my butt, I will also be updating that thread with other material. It is located at EB.com Civil PE WR Depth Section Thread

The WW section of the WR Depth is not bad. I took the exam this past Oct and passed by switching to WR Depth.

Good luck to you !!

JR

I got the hydraulic calculator in the mail over the weekend as well. Once I take the time to work some problems with it, I think it will definitely come in handy....

Plus, the thing was FREE!!!!! major incentive right there...(at least the wife thinks so - more cash in her pocket...ha ha)

I got the hydraulic calculator in the mail over the weekend as well. Once I take the time to work some problems with it, I think it will definitely come in handy....
Plus, the thing was FREE!!!!! major incentive right there...(at least the wife thinks so - more cash in her pocket...ha ha)
Excellent ktulu !!! Hope it comes in hand ! :winko:

JR

*** Special Note ***

Even though I pulled my original comments off the old invisionfree board, I wanted to make sure to give proper attribution to the person who first made the recommendation to add the Hydraulic Calculator to your list of must need things.

It was timmyutah !!

All thanks goes to him for bringing up the idea. :winko: :jerkit:

JR

Back