What did the NCEES attachments look like?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StaceyG

Reaction score
Still waiting on my results to be released via NCEES. Just curious, when you logged in, did you immediately know you passed? What did the attachments look like if you passed or failed? Does it say Pass or Fail right there on the main screen?

When your results are ready a link appears named "Results Notice". This is a link to a pdf file. Upper left under your name, address, etc. It says "Exam Result: Pass/Fail". The "Pass/Fail" is in bold. You will know your result in about 1 second after opening the pdf.

Good luck

For me, it was pretty obvious as I had 2 links. One said 'Florida Pass Flyer', the other was 'Results Notice'. I opened up the results notice to make sure it matched the pass flyer. lol Not sure if they will all be so obvious, but even downloading from my phone it only took a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the 'Florida Pass Flyer' for?I never heard of that one before.

Thks.
Its for people who take the Florida exam. It gives some basic info and web links to the Florida Board and says if you want to sign and seal building plans you need to take an Building Code Course. The results letter is much more exciting.

For me, it was pretty obvious as I had 2 links. One said 'Florida Pass Flyer', the other was 'Results Notice'. I opened up the results notice to make sure it matched the pass flyer. lol Not sure if they will all be so obvious, but even downloading from my phone it only took a second.
Quick question Kengineer. I also passed in Florida and i was reading the Pass Flyer. What is the deal with the advanced building code coarse that the flyer spoke about? Have you heard of this before?

Quick question Kengineer. I also passed in Florida and i was reading the Pass Flyer. What is the deal with the advanced building code coarse that the flyer spoke about? Have you heard of this before?
Its spelled out in the Florida Statutes, 471.0195, as found on the fbpe website. Probably to make sure non-resident engineers are more familiar with the state specific code.

Back