what are you going to do with yourself

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftj2

Reaction score
when you no longer have to spend your whole day refreshing the NCEES results website. Go outside? See loved ones and family again? Remember that you haven't fed your cat in 47 days?

Probably find something new to worry about. Like taxes, or health care, or velociraptors....They can open doors you know...

when you no longer have to spend your whole day refreshing the NCEES results website. Go outside? See loved ones and family again? Remember that you haven't fed your cat in 47 days?
I've found for me it seems to come and go. Some days I'm checking the web site over and over, then suddenly I will forget about it for days at a time.

I will build myself a new computer. I have serious catching up to do with computer games.

looking at the repeating advertisements on the forum, engineers are expected to buy new vehicle this time of the year.

Life just isn't the same after the exam. I'll likely continue solving equations for everyday problems and frantically attempt to complete them under 6 minutes. :wacko:

I'll clean out the basement from 7 years of papers from work and school and make preparations for my new office.

Probably find something new to worry about. Like taxes, or health care, or velociraptors....They can open doors you know...
:Locolaugh: LOL!!!!!! Funniest thing I've heard all day!

I will build myself a new computer. I have serious catching up to do with computer games.
Yep! Already did that which is what has kept my mind occupied on something other than waiting aimlessly for exam results. I highly recommend it! :210:

You'll focus all your energy on this website, spending hours a day coming up with snarky comments.

If I pass...

I plan to run around showing off my PE-ness - emailing it to everyone I know and my bosses.

If I fail, I will be pissed off but work really hard on my PE-ness for next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back