WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
Starting a thread, to show the way to write the Topic Title and Topic Description for RESULTS threads.

good luck :wv:

Talked to the support rep.....I think they got a little carried away with the Ctrl-V cause they double pasted...haha

Such canned responses.

me: Any word if PE results will come out today

Just a moment...

me: Any word

Support Agent: we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs.

we are hoping to send the results to the board today or Thurs.

me: Awesome!

When you release them to the boards will you also post the results up on our MY NCEES accounts so that we can view them?

You still there?

I am from West Virginia if that helps any

Support Agent: they are validated by the board first

NCEES releases results to the board 8–10 weeks after the exam. The board will then notify you of your exam result.

Sounds like good news. I wonder if we will be able to view results from the NCEES website, or if the state board will post them on the homepage banner? I'd like to find out the quickest way.

TY for the merge...didn't see this

This is what I was sent from our PE board:

Email (12/20):

October 2010 FE and PE Examinees:

Holiday greetings from the :wv: PE Board! In order to avoid the large number of phone calls and emails, we wanted to send this update to let all examinees know that the :wv: PE Board releases results within 24-48 hours of receipt of score reports from NCEES. Historically speaking, for the last 7-8 years, the exam scores have arrived the week prior to Christmas. At this stage, we have received no scores and no updates from NCEES. If the score reports do not arrive before Thursday of this week, they cannot be processed and mailed until after the Christmas weekend.

For those of you concerned that you may not receive a passing score, you will simply need to forward the one-page re-apply form and appropriate fee to our office by the January 8, 2011 deadline. If your original application package is more than two years old, you will be required to prepare a complete application package prior to this deadline. If you believe you may find yourself in this situation, it may be prudent to begin gathering your application materials.

Email (12/27):

FE Exam results were transmitted from NCEES last Wednesday afternoon. Our staff worked extremely hard and placed all FE score letters for the October 2010 FE exam in USPS mail early Thursday afternoon. Many of you received FE scores in your Friday mail. If you did not, they will likely arrive today.

AS OF THE TIME I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL (Monday, December 27, 2010 at 9:30am), NCEES HAS NOT RELEASED PE SCORES. We hope they arrive early this week and will do our best to provide the same turn around (under 24 hours) as with the FE scores.

So....hopefully we will get them in the mail by the end of the week. *shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless :wv: has changed something this time around, you will find out by regular mail. But they have always been VERY quick about getting the mail out the day they get results or at least the next day. When the states that find out by email get their results, WV was usually only a day behind with regular mail.

HINT: also traditionally.... a small (regular size) white envelope will contain a letter and a diagnostic sheet for a FAILING notification.

a bigger manila envelope that contains a congrats letter and a State Board handbook for a PASSING notification.

( I try to merge all state threads, to keep it cleaner)

Just called the PE Board and they said that they have recieved the :wv: PE results and are sending them in the mail today.

Email from :wv: PE board (2:19pm 12/29)

October 2010 PE Examinees:

Exam scores were received late this morning and score letters will be placed in the mail this afternoon. Please recognize we do not release results via phone, mail or walk in. It is our agency policy to always treat everyone in a fair and uniform fashion whether it be applicants, examinees, subjects of complaints, etc. You should expect to receive your official score notification tomorrow or Friday. For those that live out-of-state (or those of you that have called in the last week indicating you experience USPS mail delivery issues), it may be Monday given the holiday weekend. Best wishes!

Just got an email from the state board. :wv: results are in the mail and will likely arrive tomorrow or Friday. :party-smiley-048: The wait is almost over!

Email from : :wv: : PE board (2:19pm 12/29)
October 2010 PE Examinees:

Exam scores were received late this morning and score letters will be placed in the mail this afternoon. Please recognize we do not release results via phone, mail or walk in. It is our agency policy to always treat everyone in a fair and uniform fashion whether it be applicants, examinees, subjects of complaints, etc. You should expect to receive your official score notification tomorrow or Friday. For those that live out-of-state (or those of you that have called in the last week indicating you experience USPS mail delivery issues), it may be Monday given the holiday weekend. Best wishes!
:multiplespotting:

Let me know if anyone receives :wv: results in their mail tomorrow. If so, I'm going to leave work early to find out my results earlier! :bananapowerslide:

Good luck :wv: ! We got a :wv: snuggie for Christmas from my husband's family. I'll wear it proudly during basketball season this year. Still waiting on FL PE results, but hoping you all stay warm up there!

Good luck : :wv: :! We got a : :wv: : snuggie for Christmas from my husband's family. I'll wear it proudly during basketball season this year. Still waiting on FL PE results, but hoping you all stay warm up there!
Thanks, I think tonight is their first Big East conference game. Hope they bring a better game than the football team last night!

Back