Website Results v. Email Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

@SIM_34

Reaction score
Looking at the 'historical data' spreadsheet someone has posted regarding different states, methods of results & result dates, one thing became pretty apparent:

The website results of Illinois (and other states) seemed to come in 5-6 days later than the email results other states receive. The least time lapse I noticed was one day--that would be nice! The greatest time lapse I noticed was 6 days.

Assuming that yesterday (the 15th) was the 'baseline' day for the Email notifications, that would put us website waiters at anywhere between:

December 16th (today) - 21st (Monday)

I know that all of the hype of the Emails coming in has me quite worked up. Perhaps this data can at least allow you to breathe a little & to create slightly larger windows of work time between Website checks in the next few days.

All I know is one thing... that sick feeling in my stomach is back. Cheers.

I was just looking at the same data and it looks like this Friday for the first Website results through next week. Unfortunately I am in VA and even though they are posted on the website history shows they will be out on 1/5/10.

I was just looking at the same data and it looks like this Friday for the first Website results through next week. Unfortunately I am in VA and even though they are posted on the website history shows they will be out on 1/5/10.

Im glad someone took the time to make that spreadsheet, HOWEVER I read through the TN information, and it had a similar date (1/5/09) as last years date. But my friends who had the FE last October knew by the 20th almost a full 2 weeks before the date in the spreadsheet.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

Back