We may have to wait till next week per ELSES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhaskarp

Reaction score
Below is the reply I got from ELSES when I asked them about Ohio results.

"Results will be available electronically by logging in to your ELSES account. This is the account you established when you registered for the exam. The results should be available next week. You will receive an e-mail from ELSES when the results have been posted."

I have a feeling it will be earlier... I think ELSES is issuing the standard CYA response.

Current prediction: Tomorrow is the big day for AZ! :)

I hope...

Good luck everyone!

I have a feeling it will be earlier... I think ELSES is issuing the standard CYA response.
Current prediction: Tomorrow is the big day for AZ! :)

I hope...

Good luck everyone!

what makes you predict that? I am in Tucson getting butterflies reading all the "when do you think the results will be in?" DAMN!!!!! Stop the insanity!!

Sorry CrazyHorse!

I am basing my prediction on the fact that I received my NCEES notification via email around 7:30 in the morning 54 days after the test. That would make it tomorrow.

AZ has typically been one of the first states to receive results because we are a direct notification state from ELSES. I will tell you I thought my heart stopped beating for several minutes when I saw the email from NCEES. It's a bit of a drag because NCEES sends you an email telling you that your results are ready. Then you have to log on to ELSES and click the 'email me my results' button. Then you're waiting on a second email from NCEES with the attached letter. It's draining to say the least, but at least it's not waiting 3 months like CA.

*If* it's not tomorrow, I would think this week is for certain. *Fingers crossed*

well, my guess is still today, it is tuesday after all, monday would not do, due to the fact that they just came off of a weekend.

Sorry CrazyHorse!
I am basing my prediction on the fact that I received my NCEES notification via email around 7:30 in the morning 54 days after the test. That would make it tomorrow.

AZ has typically been one of the first states to receive results because we are a direct notification state from ELSES. I will tell you I thought my heart stopped beating for several minutes when I saw the email from NCEES. It's a bit of a drag because NCEES sends you an email telling you that your results are ready. Then you have to log on to ELSES and click the 'email me my results' button. Then you're waiting on a second email from NCEES with the attached letter. It's draining to say the least, but at least it's not waiting 3 months like CA.

*If* it's not tomorrow, I would think this week is for certain. *Fingers crossed*
No problem ASU! Just my butterflies expressing themselves! Ok that makes sense. Fingers crossed here too!

Back