Water Resources Study Module

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I'll check the site to find the cost. Will you be taking any review course this time? I know I won't. One of my co-workers might. Once I get hold of his class notes, I can post it here....but that may be pretty darn late!

As promised (especially for you Undertaker), I have began scanning in class notes for the PE.
The water resources section is complete and available for use.

Shoot me a PM with an e-mail address and I will e-mail it to you. I broke it down into two files and they are PDFs.

Just let me know if you want it, because I think the files are a little too big to post here.

I will also be putting review questions up for each section as well.

Your help is greatly appreciated. Here is my e-mail [email protected]

samqiu

[SIZE=10pt]I just joined ...[/SIZE]

Please email me the class notes at [email protected] ...

Thanks,

As promised (especially for you Undertaker), I have began scanning in class notes for the PE.

Shoot me a PM with an e-mail address and I will e-mail it to you. I broke it down into two files and they are PDFs.

Just let me know if you want it, because I think the files are a little too big to post here.

I had to remove these notes from my server, and they are no longer available at this time. Sraymond has begun a website and has some really good info posted there. I have not had time to add to IlPadrino's site, but will try to in the near future.

There is a link to the site somewhere here, and I would definitely recommend it!

I had to remove these notes from my server, and they are no longer available at this time. Sraymond has begun a website and has some really good info posted there. I have not had time to add to IlPadrino's site, but will try to in the near future.
There is a link to the site somewhere here, and I would definitely recommend it!
Post about PE Notes Wiki

Would you please send me the module. Thank you.

[email protected]

quote name='jfusillo' date='Aug 7 2007, 11:52 AM' post='6584836']

Can someone send me the Water Resources Study Module . My e mail address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance

hi jfusillo or somebody

can you please send me those notes

thanks

my email: [email protected]

I would also like to get a copy of the module if possible. I will PM the op, please PM me also if you have it avaliable to send. Thanks!

hi jfusillo

still i didnt get them

can you please send me those notes

thanks

my email: [email protected]

or [email protected]

thanks again

please send me a copy to [email protected] , Thanks for your help
[SIZE=18pt]THESE DOCUMENTS CAN BE FOUND AT[/SIZE]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://penotes.pbwiki.com/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The original documents that Joe sent out (a big thanks should go to him as well) can be downloaded from this site. This site contains a lot of valuable information as well.

Thanks should also go to IlPadrino, who started this site and is currently paying a monthly fee to keep it afloat. If you can contribute to his cause, it would be greatly appreciated. He does most of this work on his own time so that others may pass this exam. Take a look!!!!!!!!!!!!

owilllis :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]THESE DOCUMENTS CAN BE FOUND AT[/SIZE]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://penotes.pbwiki.com/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The original documents that Joe sent out (a big thanks should go to him as well) can be downloaded from this site. This site contains a lot of valuable information as well.

Thanks should also go to IlPadrino, who started this site and is currently paying a monthly fee to keep it afloat. If you can contribute to his cause, it would be greatly appreciated. He does most of this work on his own time so that others may pass this exam. Take a look!!!!!!!!!!!!

owilllis :D
Thank you, thank you and thank you....

P.S. - Great shout out to SRaymond!!!

can you send me the WR notes at [email protected]

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back