Washington Results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Failed WA civil/structural, 51/80... I studied for almost 5 months, every evening and weekends... was definately shooting for 100%. Not sure what I should do now, maybe try transpo instead???
Oh man. I can't imagine your disappointment. I too studied for 5+ months every day for my electrical power exam. I was also aiming for 100%. Were you confident after your exam?
I didn't feel too good coming out of the exam - maybe 50/50 chances of passing. So, I can't say I'm too surprised, but still very disappointed.
CA is notoriously slow for releasing results, I'll have to sit and stew over the wait for a few more days. Whatever you decide from here, I wish you, my fellow PE exam taker, the best.

Failed WA civil/structural, 51/80... I studied for almost 5 months, every evening and weekends... was definately shooting for 100%. Not sure what I should do now, maybe try transpo instead???
No, look at your diagnostics, work on the weak spots you've got and do more problems if necessary, the time you have spent on studying for months was done, you'll do better next time. Good luck for April 2013.

I would try Construction in April. That exam we sat was so hard it was unbelievable but if I was to resit the construction April exam with the knowledge I gained by October I feel I would have aced it. Construction is viewed as a wild card but if you haveg already revised for structural, the remainder of the topics are very logical. Honestly I say construction in April and straight to PE. Its only 3.5months away.

Back