want to go fishing?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is boring for the metro-sexuals that watch soccer

When I saw this ^

I though of this: (Lyrics for I'm still a Guy by Brad Paisley)

These days there's dudes gettin' facials

Manicured, waxed and botoxed

With deep spray-on tans and creamy lotiony hands

You can't grip a tackle box

Yeah, with all of these men linin' up to get neutered

It's hip now to be feminized

But I don't highlight my hair, I've still got a pair

Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

Oh, my eyebrows ain't plucked, there's a gun in my truck

Oh thank God, I'm still a guy

Read more: Brad Paisley - I'm Still A Guy Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I'm slowly letting this summer get pissed away (moving didn't help). I am really wanting to get in on some trout fishing in the Rockies... I hear Jack Sparrow type stories of oversized trout that jump on your hook without the slightest hint of bait;)
summer started yesterday?

Same. Working Saturdays coupled with 3 kids has made any fishing virtually impossible
I used to fish the Upper Rariton and Muskenetkong. Then I went away to college and lost the touch?

I'm slowly letting this summer get pissed away (moving didn't help). I am really wanting to get in on some trout fishing in the Rockies... I hear Jack Sparrow type stories of oversized trout that jump on your hook without the slightest hint of bait;)
summer started yesterday?
Same. Working Saturdays coupled with 3 kids has made any fishing virtually impossible
I used to fish the Upper Rariton and Muskenetkong.  Then I went away to college and lost the touch?
I was always fond of fishing the flatbrook up in Sussex County. Good TIMES

I took my six year old nephew fishing last week - canoe on a lake.

After 30 minutes of banging around, he was bored and wanted to go back. I told him to start paddling.

With his perfectly slow 2-stroke-per-minute pace, I managed to hook a pretty nice sized hawg crusing the shallows for some dinner.

He did not survive the encounter.

I took my six year old nephew fishing last week - canoe on a lake.

After 30 minutes of banging around, he was bored and wanted to go back. I told him to start paddling.

With his perfectly slow 2-stroke-per-minute pace, I managed to hook a pretty nice sized hawg crusing the shallows for some dinner.

He did not survive the encounter.
ya..6 -10 years old attention span is limited nowadays compared to our younger days...thanks Technology!

We caught this guy off coast of Florida. Not a good pic. It was a weird looking dude. Guide said it was 30-40 yrs old. People supposedly preserve the eyeballs and stick em on their mantel or something.

IMG_7370.JPG

We caught this guy off coast of Florida. Not a good pic. It was a weird looking dude. Guide said it was 30-40 yrs old. People supposedly preserve the eyeballs and stick em on their mantel or something.
baby red snapper?

Latest posts

Back