• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Want to buy

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHood

Reaction score
I am gathering all three of the Mechanical 6MS manuals.

I already have the Machine Design.

Looking for Thermal Fluids ASAP!

Also need HVAC, but I can wait if needed because of my study schedule.

Obviously I would prefer to buy both at the same time, but I can buy separately as well.

Thanks...

I am gathering all three of the Mechanical 6MS manuals.
I already have the Machine Design.

Looking for Thermal Fluids ASAP!

Also need HVAC, but I can wait if needed because of my study schedule.

Obviously I would prefer to buy both at the same time, but I can buy separately as well.

Thanks...
I too have been trying to obtain these two without any luck.

I bought a used HVAC 6MS yesterday and am waiting on delivery.

I would still like to buy a copy of the T/F 6MS. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks

I bought a used HVAC 6MS yesterday and am waiting on delivery.
I would still like to buy a copy of the T/F 6MS. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks
Glad you found a copy if T/F, I would appreciate any leads to additional copies of either?

Definitely will do... I am taking the exam in October 2011 in MD depth, and I recently decided to study from all 6MS in addition to other material (MERM, Shigley, etc...).

I've checked ebay, amazon, and craigslist to no avail. I was able to buy from an old post in this forum.

You and I would have been able to pickup a used T/F 6MS if we had started looking 4 weeks ago...yeah I know, kind of stinks now. I have adjusted my study schedule from T/F, HVAC, then MD to HVAC, T/F, then MD so I can buy some time prior to picking up a copy of the 6MS T/F.

If I see anything for T/F (or HVAC) I will pass along.

Good luck with studying.

Definitely will do... I am taking the exam in October 2011 in MD depth, and I recently decided to study from all 6MS in addition to other material (MERM, Shigley, etc...).
I've checked ebay, amazon, and craigslist to no avail. I was able to buy from an old post in this forum.

You and I would have been able to pickup a used T/F 6MS if we had started looking 4 weeks ago...yeah I know, kind of stinks now. I have adjusted my study schedule from T/F, HVAC, then MD to HVAC, T/F, then MD so I can buy some time prior to picking up a copy of the 6MS T/F.

If I see anything for T/F (or HVAC) I will pass along.

Good luck with studying.
Thanks JHood, looks like we are in the same boat. I am sure we help motivate each other. Hopefully someone will PM me regarding the SMS booklets I need.

Still looking for Mechanical Thermal Fluids Six Minute Solutions if anyone is selling.

bump

Back