Wall Certificate and Stamp

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ship Wreck PE

Reaction score
Georgia issued PE numbers on Friday 12-6-13, so I went ahead and ordered my Wall Certificate and Stamp.

How much should a nice frame cost?

^ depends on what you're looking for and if having a craft place actually do the framing/matting for you. I think I took both mine and my wife's certificates to Michael's and picked out a frame so that they'd match. I picked out the matting as well and had them do the mounting. I don't quite recall the exact figure but I believe it was something like $75 for each including a 40% discount.

Or you could join the ranks of the elite and go all out with a frame like this:

ptatohed exhibit

Worley exhibit

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a $10 frame at Target. It looks nice. I didn't mount the pencil or calculator.

I got a $10 frame at Target. It looks nice. I didn't mount the pencil or calculator.

Yeah those look cool, but I doubt I'll ever go to that length to frame my license. I have neither the time nor the money at the moment so I'll be ok with a $20-30 matted frame from MIchael's or something. I do love the look of the three pencils for the CA examinees.

I have several of them, New Hampshire is far and away the best I've seen. Looks like it's on parchment it reads like some official proclamation.

Come on, North Dakota. You got a huge budget surplus, use a couple of dollars to pony up for something nice.

Also, SALT THE FUCKING ROADS!

Back