Virginia Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I am the last person in our office to get their results. I think I am on the border of Pass/Fail.

This was time #2. Come on VA and hand me my fate!!!!

I am going to try to call the VA DPOR office to get a status update. Has anyone heard any news yet?

:smileyballs: :brickwall:

I spoke with EES and they esnt the results out last week. I then spoke with DPOR (a person that I have worked with before and is very helpfull (not joking)) and they said to check the website on friday. So time is drawing close.

I spoke with EES and they esnt the results out last week. I then spoke with DPOR (a person that I have worked with before and is very helpfull (not joking)) and they said to check the website on friday. So time is drawing close.

Can you please clarify? They sent the result letter last week or they received the results from EES last week?

Usually the database is updated first and then they send the letters.

Let's hope for the best.

Last edited:
Can you please clarify? They sent the result letter last week or they received the results from EES last week?
Usually the database is updated first and then they send the letters.

Let's hope for the best.
The results go from EES to the DPOR to be processed, DPOR updates the database and sends out the P/F letters. EES sent DPOR the results last week.

The results go from EES to the DPOR to be processed, DPOR updates the database and sends out the P/F letters. EES sent DPOR the results last week.
To add to fink's response, EES SENT THE RESULTS TO DPOR LAST WEEK AND DPOR will upgrade the website and send the letters to us by FRIDAY!

I passed too woohoo!  Work productivity today 0.  :party-smiley-048:   :multiplespotting:

I PASSED!!!! Third time is the charm! Thanks for the heads up!
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

The DPOR website has been updated and I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Civil - WR - 1st attempt

Good luck fellow Virginians!
Congrats !!! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

I passed too woohoo!  Work productivity today 0.  :party-smiley-048:   :multiplespotting:
Congrats !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

I think I may start crying. I don't see my name up yet.

Congrats to those that passed. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the next couple of hours!

:smileyballs:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SUCCESSFUL ONE'S, TO WHOM THE VA MORNING IS EVEN BRIGHTER TODAY!

FOR ME, SORRY TO SAY, TOUGH DAYS ARE AHEAD!

REGARDS.

Congrats to everyone that passed!!! I did toooooo. I passed in my second concious attempt!

To those who did not pass, you might consider School of PE for a good PE Review Course. I spent the whole month of September of last year studying with them and the ywere very helpful. Keep the faith!

Bladexvii, PE (Civil Eng-Transpo)

Congrats to all the PEs.

I took FE in Oct, 07 and waiting for the results. Any idea when the FE results will be sent out???

Latest posts

Back